Small Crusher For Copper Sulphate

Small Crusher For Copper Sulphate

Jan 07, 2019018332While copper sulfate is exceptionally effective in treating algae and aquatic weeds, there is potential for damage to wildlife as it is a toxic substance.Copper sulfate is, ironically, very toxic to fish, moderately toxic to birds, very toxic to invertebrates like snails, crustaceans, and insect larvae, as well as mammals if too much of the water is consumed or direct contact with the chemical.

[email protected]
Send Message Get a Quote

What Can I Do For You?